Taking a brief respite at the welcoming warm wifi haven of Caffe Nero, a few thoughts after Day One:
- The sales team love events, it gets them in front of a wide cross-section of opportunities; feed their passion
- Preparation is hugely important – simple and clean marketing collaterals, business cards, comfy shoes, leadership speaking notes, leave no stone unturned
- DIY – rely on nobody else to get the stuff done important to you
- Stay positive – it opens doors of communication and business
- Dress warm – the air conditioning in there is akin to a Yorkshire winter
Roll on Day Two!